Unique weaponry earrings inspired by Tania Tupu's collection of NZ military badges. Both Tania's parents were in the NZ Army with her father serving in Vietnam with the 161 Battery.
- Each earring tells a different story, but together both represent a trade, proficiency, and skill.
- Replicated from an original military arms badge.
- The Crossed-Axe badge- A pioneer or sapper who performs a variety of military engineering duties, bridge-building, laying and cleaning minefields, building roads, airfields, and digging tunnels and trenches. They also trained to serve as infantry personnel in defensive and offensive operations.
- The Crossed-Riffle badge- A skilled proficient marksman, sharpshooter, or instructor.
- Zinc alloy electroplated earrings available in Antique brass, Matte Black and Gold plate finish on sterling silver hooks.
- Unique in not matching weaponry on sterling silver hooks. Riffle 60mm (H) x 3-5 mm (W) x 2 mm (D).