Tania Tupu's handmade pendant of the extinct Huia bird sadly silenced before our generation could hear their song.
- Launched March 2020 the newest design to the Tupu collection.
- Wearable handcrafted 3-dimensional Huia bead.
- A feather of a huia was given as a token of friendship and respect and worn by high ranking chiefs symbolizing leadership and mana.
- The most sacred bird of all of Tane's children, graceful, vulnerable and socially quiet, a bird that bonded in pairs for life.
- Pantone colour Moroccan blue/stainless chain, mustard/gold stainless chain, and chocolate/black stainless chain.
- 50 cm Stainless chain and clasp/o-rings.
- Circle 40 mm (H) x 40 mm (W) x 2.5(D)