Tania Tupu's handwoven Huia Necklace of the extinct Huia bird sadly silenced before our generation could hear their song.
- Launched March 2020 a new member of the Tupu family.
- Wearable handcrafted 3-dimensional Huia beads woven together with double-sided silk ribbon and finished with an adjustable toggle.
- A feather of a huia was given as a token of friendship and respect and worn by high ranking chiefs symbolizing leadership and mana.
- The most sacred bird of all of Tane's children, graceful, vulnerable and socially quiet, a bird that bonded in pairs for life.
- Pantone matched Moroccan Blue coloured bead.