Tania Tupu's handwoven Tiki Necklace
- A Tried and true design for over 10 years, this design has become one of Tania Tupu's signature designs.
- Wearable handcrafted 3-dimensional 30mm Tiki beads woven together with double-sided silk ribbon and finished with an adjustable toggle.
- Tiki in this instance was inspired by the Maori Goddess of childbirth, Hineteiwaiwa. Shelter from any storm so you can think clearly, bring knowledge into your journey and keep evil spirits away so you can get on with life in your oasis.
- Designed as a little reminder that we can build strength and character through our cultural beliefs.
- Available in Duck blue, berry, cream/red, and cream/orange.